The previous cheat-sheet (version 0.9) was popular, so I created an updated version with even more tables and relationships.
In older version, I listed common plant maintenance tables such as the order master, operations, and status tables.
In this revised edition, I included inspections and quality notifications, maintenance plans, class/characteristics, and much more. Scroll to the bottom of this page for a short list of tables that are included in this revised diagram.
What you’ll find inside:
- 1-Page. An information-rich visual for the most commonly-used Production Order tables in SAP
- Relationships. How each table are related to another and their reference fields
- Free Time. No joke. Stop wasting time and just forward this document to your colleagues.
- Contact. My email address for questions and requests (such as less common tables)
Click on the button below to subscribe to my Checklists & Cheatsheets newsletter and get a free copy of the 1-page cheatsheet for the SAP Plant Maintenance tables.
Want updates to revisions for this diagram? Want alerts to new diagrams for other areas, such as order-to-cash or procure-to-pay?
Great! Just stay subscribed and you will automatically receive updates and future diagrams.
Update: I’ve removed this cheat sheet because is new version is coming soon. If you would like to know when the new version is available, then subscribe to my SAP Tables Reference guide at the bottom of this page.
List of SAP Plant Maintenance Tables
- AUFK – Order Master
- AFKO – Order Header
- AFPO – Order Item
- AFVC – Operation within an Order
- AFVV – Quantities, Dates, and Values within an Operation
- AFIH – Maintenance Order Header
- QALS – Inspection Lot Record
- QAMR – Characteristic Results
- QAVE – Usage Decision
- QMEL – Quality Notification
- QMFE – Quality Notification Items
- QMIH – Quality Message
- JEST – System/User Status Information
- JCDS – Change Document for System/User Status
- JSTO – Status Object Information
- EQUI – Equipment Master
- EQKT – Equipment Short Text
- EQUZ – Equipment Time Segment
- STKO – BOM Header
- STPO – BOM Item
- PLKO – Task List Header
- PLPO – Task List Item
- OBJK – Object List
- SER02 – Document Header for Serial Numbers
- ILOA – Function Location
- IFLOT – Function Location Short Texts
- MPLA – Maintenance Plan
- MPOS – Maintenance Item
- AUSP – Characteristic Values
- KSML – Characteristic Values of a Class
- CABN – Characteristic
- and many more tables that links to the above items
I built analytical applications, dashboards, and reports for Fortune 500 companies that run on the SAP Platform.